You know how everyone wants more business?
You know how there are fifty-eleven agencies and people with their hands out happy to take money upfront and burn their client's money on ads and other expenses promising them more business?
... but NEVER with a guarantee of actually getting them more business?
Well, I thought it was about damn time to change that. I get people more business, sometimes 6 and 7 figures more business in one 30 day campaign, but I only get paid after I bring in the money, plus I front 100% of the expenses out of my OWN pocket.
I'm not always successful, but my partners have never lost a dime.
I am fully booked, but if you'd like to get to know me a bit better and get some of my strangely different strategies for getting clients like clockwork, I'd love to see you in my FB group:
Listen to the Episode Below...
In Episode 27 I talk with Travis Sago on Paid for Performance marketing, Email marketing strategies and self-growth hacks that work. Travis Sago runs the Mojo Mastermind and is the CEO of Big Mojo Promotions, a paid for performance marketing agency.
Things we cover in this Episode:
- The state of marketing & consulting and some of the problems we see currently.
- How we both got started with the “Pay For Performance” model for clients
- How Travis helped someone go from $120k to $800k in 2 years and the big “ah ha” moment he had.
- Why the whole industry of online marketing needs to change
- The one word that Travis feels is the greatest asset to growing and deepening his relationship with his audience.
- The “different’ question that made one of the biggest leaps in his business career: [13:11]
- The biggest difference between a mediocre chess player and an advanced checkers player and how it relates to the longevity of your business [13:50]
- The “types” of stories he uses in his email marketing and what he wants to give his reader that moves the sale faster and farther than anything else [16:09]
- The “myth” about email copywriting and the one thing no one tells you about email marketing courses [18:27]
- The meat and potatoes strategy he uses that everyone can understand (and leads to more trust & sales) [18:47]
- The Heaven and Hell Island Concept that he uses to bridge the gap for readers…
- Step 1 of writing any email or Facebook status update that leads to greater affinity with prospects [19:50]
- Step 2 and 3 are revealed right after…
- …and this is all just in the first 20 minutes!
There’s a TON of more empowering topics we cover in the 30 minutes that follow like:
- The “moral of the story” strategy that creates massive trust and sales
- The one thing ALL of your prospects want you to give to them and how to do it so that it forever changes the relationship
- 70% of your approach to selling stuff to your market is based on making the right ________ to the right _____. If you can do this right you can get a lot of your words wrong and still make sales.
- How he made $100k from a single Facebook post
- The ONE high-level strategy he suggests to REALLY get to know your ideal client (and the one tool you can use to do it)
- And MUCH more…
Give Episode 27 a listen and share this episode with someone you know would appreciate it.